Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I drove all the way to Boston and all I got were these lowsy shins!


This past weekend I went up to Crossfit Boston for a 2 day Olympic lifting seminar with Greg Everett and Aimee Anaya. I just have to say that if you have any interest in learning the lifts, look no further than Greg(well maybe Coach Burgener). His learning progressions are thorough and get you pulling correctly in no time. I love these lifts and am focusing on training them more exclusively.

Up top is a picture of my shins after training with the Pendlay Elite weightlifting bar. The knurling on this bar was rougher than a cob and turned my shins into swiss cheese as you can see, other than that it was a nice bar.

On another note, the people I met at this seminar were awesome. It never ceases to amaze me how many genuinely good people there are in the Crossfit community. Thank you to Aimee and Greg, all the folks up at CF Boston, Lynne Pitts, Lisbeth Darsh, and my co-pilots on the ride home Allison and Marisela. It was truly a pleasure to meet you all.

No comments: