Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just me and 12 Kilos of Kettlebell

Today I felt guilty because I didn't make it up to CFDV. It was around 10 of 10pm and I still hadn't worked out. I saw my 12 Kilo KB sitting in my room next to my bed and thought no time like the present.

WOD

5 Rounds

10 Goblet Squats
10 Russian Swings
10 Right hand Clean & Press
10 Left hand Clean & Press

immediately followed by:
10 R/10 L KB deadlift high pulls
5 R/5 L Turkish getups
10 R/10 L KB deadlift high pulls
50 American swings

I didn't bother timing this workout, but I finished probably under 10 mins.(the clock said 10:01pm when I looked afterwards). I made this up as I went along and it turned out to be a pretty good little workout. It just goes to show you that if you get a little creative with whatever equipment is there, you can get a great workout even if it's only 26 pounds! Now I'm gonna do some plank holds and call it a night.

No comments: