Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rest Day

First day of rest after first 3 days of my 3 month workout plan. I feel pretty good right now. I have been at a solid 16 zone blocks a day for this whole week. Yesterday on day 3 I had to change workouts. I originally planned to do Helen, but my legs were pretty beat up from the previous 2 days, that is why I did the push jerk/burpees WOD. I think it balanced out the 3 days better than Helen would have.I definitely learned that when programming, you have to be mindful of overusing body parts in a 3 day cycle(the legs in this instance).

I am feeling a lot more energy from zoning than I was just eating whatever the hell I wanted. I am anxious to see how this next cycle goes since I am almost a week in and my body is adjusting to it. Next rest day I will report any changes, including recording my weight. weight right now is 201#. I have been thinking about goals and I figure it is best to chase 1 goal at a time, so my goal is to have 30 kipping pullups by October. I know it is doable, I just have to stick to it. I think after that it will be to get a muscle-up by years end. Should have one already since I have been doing crossfit for 2 years now. Guess my commitment aint what I thought it was.

No comments: